Scheduling question

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 17:40:41 MST 2007

Hi Annie - I schedule my week with Mondays and Fridays off.? I'm on the road Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Sat, and? the University takes up most Sundays.? Mondays and Fridays become my catch? up days? for doing shop work, or emergency tunings, or this time of year just another road day.? I generally work almost every day between Thanksgiving and Xmas Eve, then almost every day in Jan as well.?? I take a week off between Xmas eve and New years. ? During slower times, Monday is paperwork/marketing day. ??