Scheduling question

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Dec 5 18:41:18 MST 2007

Annie - sounds to me like congratulations are in
order.

It sounds like you need to do 2 things in order
to keep that balance for yourself:

-Raise your rates(thanks David)
-Designate how YOU will manage yourself - not
your clients. If you are in that much of a
demand, the clients will wait for you.

My clients that have been with me for years know
that I can either catch them tomorrow sometimes
or they have to wait a week-10 days because of
MY scheduling - not theirs.

You might be the new kid in town, but do not let
clients dictate how you will run your life or
your business. If you do, the chances of you not
liking this business, or any business will be
pretty good. My accountant takes Thursdays off
except for Feb.-April. That's her busy season
obviously. Sometimes she takes Mondays off in
the summer. Granted, she's established 15 years
down here, but she needs her down time, and
believe me, for as much work as she has, she
could use MORE down time, but she admits she
loves the work, but she will not let it run her
life.

Food for thought, and congrats again,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)