K&C SKV-48 question

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:09:29 MST 2007

Hmm, I have serviced this piano since they bought it new in '03/04. The tone is actually quite warm and mellow. No problems with popping pins or faulty strings, bass or otherwise. Also tuned and rendered very easily..almost as fun to tune as a yamaha! Just not as high quality of course.

Terry Peterson