Scheduling question

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Thu Dec 6 14:31:59 MST 2007

I feel like I need to add my two cents because I am one of only two tuners
in my county.  Most tuners from the closest city either won't drive here or
charge a ridiculous amount for mileage.

I've been able to charge pretty much whatever I want because people out here
are desperate for a tuner.  However, the majority of our population is not
wealthy and there is a line between a fair price for a service and gouging
your customer because you can.  I try to charge enough that I can make a
living, attract only serious customers, and provide more "bang for the
customer's buck".

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas

  _____