Trying to be conscious

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 21:43:29 MST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 12:43 PM, David Andersen <david at davidandersenpianos.com>
wrote:

> My friends-----
>
> Do recycling yards take pianos? I gotta dump a burned one.
>
> David Andersen

Our Chapter holds a Piano Burn every 2 or 3 years at one of our members
rural home/shop/property in mid-winter, February usually. We pile up a dozen
or so PSO's and light 'em up then while we watch them burn we drink warm
drinks and tell piano technician war stories! Most times there's plenty of
snow on the ground, the temp is in the single digits with a wind chill
somewhere below zero but hey we're midwesterners(Minnesota, Wisconsin,
Iowa)so it's just another day in the life!
Mike
--
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com