Scheduling question - benchmarks - business sense

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Dec 7 09:02:15 MST 2007

David

This advice is for those who wish to keep their relationship to customers as
cold, distant, "professional," and for some tuner personalities that might
be a good thing. I prefer more of a family relationship: I get happy when
they have a baby, want to know who got married, grieve when there's a
divorce, mourn when one dies. After tuning for 20+ years I've seen numerous
families grow up, kids get married and grandkids come. I love it. Somehow in
those kinds of relationships they don't seem to mind if I need to use the
facilities.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272