Scheduling question - benchmarks - business sense

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Dec 7 09:08:55 MST 2007

David Andersen wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2007, at 6:38 AM, ron shiflet wrote:
>
>> "Never, never, never use the bathroom in the customers home.  You are
>> invading their privacy.  "
>
> Say what? Where is that wrong location you stay in? Waziristan?
>
> If I lose a customer because I asked to use their bathroom, good
> riddance. What an a**h**e.
>
> Ron, pull yourself together, man.
>
> A catheter, perhaps?
>
> DA

I think that going into their bathroom to smoke would be the no-no.

After accepting their gracious hospitality of cookies, scones, fruitcake,
tea, coffee, milk, soda, water, etc. and not having any tree except the
Christmas one to hide behind, they are very understanding.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076