Scheduling question - benchmarks - business sense

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Fri Dec 7 17:11:11 MST 2007

I always ask permission to use a customer's bathroom. She may want to
tidy it up a bit or maybe someone else is using it. When the customer
gives me permission to use their bathroom I use it but I leave it as
clean as I found it if not cleaner. When you got to go you got to go. If
my bladder is full I cannot concentrate on tuning like is required. In 42
years of piano service I have had only one person refuse to allow me to
use her bathroom. I went out to my truck which had a camper on it at the
time, got in and used a pint jar I had in it.

One should not refuse to drink plenty of water or other liquids just to
prevent having to use a customer's bathroom.  I am glad to allow a guest
in my home to use my bathroom. This is a basic human need that we cannot
avoid. If we try to avoid proper elimination we could damage our health.

Another thing I do is to notice the position of the lid and seat when I
go in and leave them like I found them after I have lifted the seat and
used it.

To your good health,
Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas