Instability puzzler

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 7 20:59:17 MST 2007

"With vertically laminated bridges, where it may be impractical to bend
sharply enough to achieve this, the dogleg can be smoothed out a little..."

And there are methods of building bridges where one can make as an extreme a
dogleg as scaling demands with no compromise to bridge pin position to the
edge of the bridge. You don't need to "smooth out" anything!

Terry Farrell