Bathroom

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Fri Dec 7 22:50:15 MST 2007

I've never hesitated to ask to use the bathroom, although I hate it because I always seem to have to go just when I'm pulling in the unisons of the last few notes on the piano.....my hearing seems directly connected ....

One time though, I asked and the husband and wife looked at each other somewhat strangely.  One said to the other; "you show her", so the other led me out of the house, around behind the bushes to a thing that looked slightly less sophisticated than the one we build when we go camping in the Sierras.
DianeDiane Hofstetter