to go or not to go

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 23:53:50 MST 2007

Another take I have is this.  If we leave it the way we found it or better, we're OK.  The person with the runs, yes should stay home.  Going to  the bathroom is a normal human function like breathing.  Sorry I won't breathe while I tune.  Sorry I won't sneeze while I'm tuning.  I won't use your bathroom either.  We're humans not machines.  I think most normal people out there don't expect a piano tuner to hold it in.  Maybe just maybe some folks out there on the list have held it in and that's why arguments get started.  Constipation can make anyone irritable.  Maybe we would need less flame suits if everyone just asked their customers to use the facilities once in a while.  You never know how well we'd all get along if we just took care of our physical health.  On that note have a great weekend.  "I drank too much water can I go now?"
" No hold it in until that last unison is tuned, or I'm calling the last constipated tuner."
"Oh alright. I'll use the one at McDonalds"
"Before or after you eat the food."
"Both."
Marshall