Charlie brown Christmas

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 8 08:29:35 MST 2007

David Andersen wrote:
> .... Dave Grusin must have been metaphorically smoking crack the day
> the Charlie Brown theme was recorded.....

Wasnt that Vince Guaraldi? Tuning on recordings really doesnt bug me
much, you learn to hear the music rather than the instrument. I listen a
lot to old blues, jazz and hillbilly music, tuning is like surface noise
on the old records.

--Dave
   New Orleans - home of the best pianists with the cheapest club owners
and worst tuned pianos :-(