hide glue 3

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Dec 9 15:36:15 MST 2007

One possible change to Bill S.'s original plan:  cut the hole in the top as
a right angle and a semi-circle (tear-drop shaped).  That lets you scrape
excess glue off a flat stick or brush, as well as a round applicator.

Of course, that's from when I had too much time on my hands, so maybe now
I'd just drill a round hold and get to work.... <g>

It's a great gluepot system, however, and I thank Bill every time I use it!

Annie