hide glue 3

Ron and Lorene Shiflet rlshiflet at cableone.net
Sun Dec 9 14:49:12 MST 2007

This is the method that I use today.  I got this idea from Bill Spurlock.

The glue is still in a baby food jar.  The warmer is a hot pot that I bought at Walgreen's.  They cost $9.99.  Simply drill a hole through the top for your paint brush and you're in business.  It works scaringly well.   The reason I like this method is that the lid stays closed and you dip the glue out through the top.  You never deal with glue evaporating and the lid keeps the moisture in.

Ron