hide glue 2

Ron and Lorene Shiflet rlshiflet at cableone.net
Sun Dec 9 14:44:59 MST 2007

This is my old method and is a really affordable method for getting a hot glue system going.  Simply empty out a baby food jar and rinse it.  Add a scoop or two of hide glue ( from your baby formula can), add water and you're in business.  The heater is a coffee warmer but I'm now seeing them in the candle department.

I no longer use this method as the glue tends to evaporate but it is a cheap way to get started.  It also works as well as an expensive pot.

Ron