On the 11th day of December (first draft)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 10 15:44:15 MST 2007

Early out on day 11.... well there is 20 minutes to go here in the far
north of the world... but just so.   Huberts suggestion about coats of
paint for day four resolves the issue about what kind of a pianer we are
dealing with... well done :)  And an attempt to address Phils request
about the elbows is hereby tabled. I also took up Huberts theme on day
eleven.... awaiting further comment.... I bid you all a fair good nite !

Cheers
RicB

On the 11th day of December, a piano came to me...

     With eleven jilted jacks
     Ten twisted stickers
     Nine rotten bridles
     Eight chewed up dampers