reading the posts

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:17:35 MST 2007

Hi everyone,
No offense taken.  At first I almost forgot about what I posted until it appeared.  I definitely have a sense of humor,or should I say , a cents of humor, or is that 100 cents?  My humor travels in half steps.
So don't worry, no offense here.  I'm not like that guy who belly ached because I accidentally left my signature line on the post, you know, the guy who went on and on and on and on and on...and privately with me through e-mail, on and on and on and on and on . In m family we call this harping. :-)

So I appreciate the humor, sight challenged, financially challenged, but I'm still here up for any challenge.  That's why I have a wife and 2 year old. I love a challenge.  I'm loving our field more and more, and I sure enjoyed the posts about whether or not to use the bathroom in a customers home.  As I said about that, pianos are similar to toilets.  Don't leave anything in them and don't forget to close the lid when you're finished.  Grand pianos are an exception of course, but don't leave anything in them too.

School is going great. Lord willing I'll make the convention in June. I better take the word "Lord" out. the guy who tried to nail me against the wall last time might write again, and my valuable time spent with my family might be spent putting him in his place again.  :-)  So have a great night everyone, and thanks for the replies.  Any computer nerds out there want to take a whack at my computer I'm up for it.  This things giving me other headaches.  Have a good one for now.
Marshall