more ideas for 12 days of Christmas

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:37:10 MST 2007

for the days of Christmas, you guys could use these ideas.  No payment needed if you use them, just lunch if I make the convention will work :-)
12 tubby bass strings
11gromets cracking
10 back checks checking
9 fall boards falling
8 casters rolling
7 name boards calling
6 upstop rails stopping
5 false beats beating
4 knee boards knocking
3 rest rails sleeping
2 felts compressing
1 dipping key

Thanks for all the e-mails about the vision impaired etc.  Some of us use JAWS which actually reads to us.  Others along with myself use programs such as Zoomtext that enlarge the screen.  So I'm able to read pretty well although parts of the e-mail text is cut off through the middle, I think it's a memory issue.

As for politically correct or not, I'm not sure if vision impaired, blind or challenged is the right word.  I'd say it depends on which day it is for me. :-)  Have a good one.
Marshall