green keytops

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:09:58 MST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 9:55 AM, MICHAEL MORVAN <keymaestro at verizon.net> wrote:

>  Terry,
>     I'll put red keytops on the piano that makes you upchuck if that
> will help (see attached photo of our red keytops we applied for a domestic
> piano manufacturer), or we can put green keytops on Kermit's piano for the
> buyer. Happy upchucking.    Mike

Not that I'd ever want that on a piano.  But it's still neat to see what can
be done.
So, how do you go about getting colored key tops?  You never know...I might
have to do that one day.  Hey, I know.  I can put some on my mom's Steinway
that Ron N redesigned.  Just kidding, Ron. <G>

--
JF

www.formsma.blogspot.com