green keytops

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 13:01:41 MST 2007

John,
"So, how do you go about getting colored key tops?  You never know...I might have to do that one day."
I can get about 40 different colors and we can mix colors. red, white, blue etc..  Just ask and open your wallet.
Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net