Mason & Hamlin damper lift

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 07:36:52 MST 2007

 Hi Beverly,

It sounds as if the "Pitman" (the dowel between the trap lever and the damper tray) may have slipped out of position.? You'll have to pull the action to see it, preferably in the light of day...those late afternoon appointments on old pianos in ill-lit places can be tough this time of year!

Dave Stahl, RPT
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano.net