Decal adhesive/Music rack needed

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 13 07:59:08 MST 2007

Hi, Annie:
	Music rack: You might find a new one from Baldwin.  The overall dimensions
are probably the same as a current model.  Or, you could order one from one
of the supply houses as a retrofit.  I think GRK Manufacturing has some.
	Decal: I would try some type of rubber cement.  You may have to put
something on it to hold it while it dries.  Kinda hard 'cause it's under
the strings.
	Good luck.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego