The List, was RE: How to fix (was Re:) Plastic elbows

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:01:58 MST 2007

You're welcome.

To be fair, I must point out that I did not invent this technique, I just wrote the article.

Where did I learn this terrific, time-saving process? Right here on this blessed list. Mixed in amongst the bad poetry, cat fights, anecdotes, and horror stories, are some golden nuggets of information, techniques, money-making ideas, and things-to-avoid. The combined knowledge and experience lurking out there--and people's willingness to share them--are just amazing.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO