plastic flanges--not elbows

Brian Doepke bdoepke at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 14:36:32 MST 2007

Sorry about the confusion.  Not plastic elbows, I have replaced many of
those.

My question is about the flange that holds the hammer to the rail.  They are
plastic on a 1940ish Mason/Hamlin and while tightening them one of them
broke.

Are there any huge size differences with a replacement wooden flange?

Brian P. Doepke, (dep-kee)
R.P.T. (Registered Piano Technician)
AAA Piano Works, Inc.
Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults