Decal adhesive/Music rack needed

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Fri Dec 14 11:14:08 MST 2007

Thanks so much for the photo essay, Terry (and thanks to Dave for the links
to Del's articles in past Journals!) -- exactly what I was looking for!

Legend has it that some plastic pickguards that both Martin and Guild used
on acoustic guitars had problems with warping.  On Guilds, the pickguard
just let loose, but Martin tops tended to split because the glue joint
didn't separate.  And that's what I was thinking about when I started asking
about that lifted decal........  (What I do know is that my Guild has one of
the funkiest, warpiest pickguards I ever seen. <g>)

I knew that the boards were glued together, but not what the process or glue
is.  Thanks!

Annie