Boesy Capo Problem

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 06:04:34 MST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 6:34 AM, John Delacour <JD at pianomaker.co.uk> wrote:

>  At 07:31 -0800 14/12/07, you wrote:
>
> If you look hard enough you will find a machinist whose brain is not
> befuddled with CNC and has learned to do a simple job the proper way.

Exactly!  Isn't it great to find people who have working brain cells?  I got
so frustrated when taking my car to the Honda dealer for service.  Their
"mechanics" seem to know nothing except what their service procedure manuals
state.  I had a problem with an oxygen sensor (rough running engine) that
wasn't showing up with their computer diagnostics.  They said they couldn't
find anything wrong. So I found an older mechanic with some real sense, and
he fixed it handily.  I have been using him repeatedly.

Good for us to remember as well.

--
JF