No subject

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 19:34:53 MST 2007

Hi Alan,
Don't fee too bad about the 12 days going further into orbit.  I gave these guys several great ideas as to what they could use for 12 days of Christmas, and they weren't even considered to my knowledge.  Oh well.  Have a good one.
Marshall
Marshall Gisondi
360-859-3375
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13.
There is no such thing as the word "can't"