Marshalls contribution to Christmas song.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 16 04:07:05 MST 2007

Hi Marshall..  I think you will notice that your top suggestion, "twelve
tubby bass strings" from your post on the 10th (link to below)  was
adopted immediately with-out change and is one of the only lines that
has remained unchanged since it was put in.  Also... a slightly altered
version of your "grommets" was put in.  I've tried to take something
from everyone whoes contributed... and.. most of my own stuff has been
subject to change from others as well.  It's all in good fun... and, I
hope, in keeping with the spirit of the Christmas season.  True
enough... Grinches and Scrooges are to be found in the world.... but not
to worry.... !

http://ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech.php/2007-December/214067.html

Cheers... and thanks for playing along !

RicB

    Hi Alan,
    Don't fee too bad about the 12 days going further into orbit.  I
    gave these guys several great ideas as to what they could use for 12
    days of Christmas, and they weren't even considered to my
    knowledge.  Oh well.  Have a good one.
    Marshall
    Marshall Gisondi