a ltitle help/off topic

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 16 10:55:21 MST 2007

Oh, Gloria would go nuts!  I actually widened the inside with my Dremmel on
one of the and she was horrified because they're so thin...... Well one was
thinner than the other, and so I just did a bit of fixing!  You're the only
one who took any interest in my little problem.........  I simply pressed
down on the flexible tube which had been super-glued, and the lack of
flexibility in that "joint", made it break immediately when I pushed down on
the flexible part.  Gloria, again, rather amazed..........    I DO know that
most people are amazingly stooooopid, but come on, it doesn't take an
engineering degree to think of some basic stuff.

So, I think I'm paying a price for using cell phone.  Have they a "fix" so
that one does not lose hearing with the cell??????????/
les

  _____