a ltitle help/off topic

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Dec 16 13:23:55 MST 2007

Oh, Gloria would go nuts!  I actually widened the inside with my Dremmel onone of the and she was horrified because they're so thin...... Well one wasthinner than the other, and so I just did a bit of fixing!

Good--you're on your way!

You're the onlyone who took any interest in my little problem.........  I simply presseddown on the flexible tube which had been super-glued, and the lack offlexibility in that "joint", made it break immediately when I pushed down onthe flexible part.  Gloria, again, rather amazed..........    I DO know thatmost people are amazingly stooooopid, but come on, it doesn't take anengineering degree to think of some basic stuff.
It has nothing to do with needing an engineering degree--it has to do with not being able to stand off to the side of yourself, look at your own ears and use your hands to fit it to your own head (at least I couldn't do that to myself).  When they are fit that way--just like regulating a grand piano action in the piano--the fit is better and more comfortable.

I never glue them in, because the correct size of tube holds fine and they should be replaced as soon as they start getting brittle; in our area that means about four times a year.

So, I think I'm paying a price for using cell phone.  Have they a "fix" sothat one does not lose hearing with the cell??????????

Have you had a recent audiogram?  email:  dpno2nr at yahoo.com
Diane
les
a ltitle help/off topicLeslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net Sat Dec 15 21:01:02 MST 2007