E-mailing reminders

Richard Gullion pianoguy52 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:29:48 MST 2007

Do you have to do a reminder call, or do you just show up ?. How does it work ?> To: pianotech at ptg.org> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:11:29 -0600> Subject: Re: E-mailing reminders> From: mbjwisenbaker at juno.com> > Wm:> > Beva Jean used to do that for me. But since she died I make my next> appointment with my customers as soon as I finish each tuning. By the> time each day rolls around usually all the slots all filled. I learned> this system from LaRoy Edwards many years ago. I don't have time to> address envelops, stamp them, stuff them and take them to the Post> Office. It does take time to do all this. I used to observe Beva Jean> doing it on my way in and out. If Jan or a hired helper can do it for you> it does work fairly well. As to how to set it up depends on how your> bookkeeping system is set up, 3 x 5 cards or on computer. You and the> customer decide whether to tune again in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or in> some cases, once a month. Indicate that on your invoice so that your> office help will know when to send the notices. PTG has quite a variety> of pamphlets available for this. In fact I have a ton of them I will> never use. If you want, I could box them up and send them to you for a> nominal fee. > > Regards,> Martin Wisenbaker,> Houston, Texas