E-mailing reminders

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 18 06:53:26 MST 2007

Annie - ROI?
  ----- Original Message -----

  Dean, did I read that correctly:  you send a thank-you note to every customer after every appointment?  That's very classy!  Do you know that it helps with repeat business, or are you just a classy sorta guy (or both)?  It's a big ROI, if it works.

  VistaPrint has some really good deals on right now:  100 postcards for free, if you use their graphics and standard layouts (S/H extra but not exorbitant).  I haven't seriously checked out their cards.

  Annie Grieshop