E-mailing reminders

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Dec 17 17:17:45 MST 2007

Dean, did I read that correctly:  you send a thank-you note to every
customer after every appointment?  That's very classy!  Do you know that it
helps with repeat business, or are you just a classy sorta guy (or both)?
It's a big ROI, if it works.

VistaPrint has some really good deals on right now:  100 postcards for free,
if you use their graphics and standard layouts (S/H extra but not
exorbitant).  I haven't seriously checked out their cards.

Annie Grieshop