more questions about pianotech threads

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:23:19 MST 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm curious also as to the fact that when a new pianotech e-mails comes in, I see repeats of the same posts from earlier e-mails.  reading the posts in and of themselves easy with the soft ware I use.  Here is what makes them difficult.  Any ideas on how to correct, I'm all ears. Thanks.
Marshall
w:st="on">

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>Terre Haute

color=navy>

w:st="on">IN

w:st="on">47802

>> believed to be cl

style='font-size:22.0pt;font-family:"Bradley Hand
ITC";color:navy;font-weight:

bold'>Dean

name="PostalCode"/>

name="State"/>

name="City"/>

name="place"/>What's up with all of this?  I might have to change e-mail addresses again.