Another exciting "CA" day!

Mike McCoy mjmccoy at usa.com
Fri Dec 21 09:06:50 MST 2007

Hi All,

 Had to CA a pinblock yesterday, another great success as is typical,
but this time managed to glue my cellphone to the treble strings and
glued my tuning hammer to my hand, as is also typical!  Last time I
glued a block I ended up with 3 fingers of my right hand and 2 fingers
of my left hand glued to the CA bottle, the customer LOVED that one.
Whatever it takes to keep them entertained!

Merry Christmas!

Mike