explanation(s), please

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Fri Dec 21 09:26:04 MST 2007

Thanks, Mike.  That's what I assumed.  But we didn't find a crack (I wasn't
the only one looking)... and that's why I'm so confused.  Given the events I
described, is it reasonable to believe that the plate is most likely
cracked, even if the crack is not (yet) visible?

The piano is in the customer's living room, with a couple small kids playing
it.  Should I/they be concerned enough to get it out of there?  I don't want
to upset them, but I don't want anybody getting hurt, either.

If it was your customer, what would you say/do/suggest?

Yeah, I'm slowly but surely learning my lesson about taking on these old
low-end pianos.  Yes, of course, I could have listened to that advice when
it was given (oh so many times) before... but I have to learn hard lessons
the hard way, I guess. <g>

Annie Grieshop