explanation(s), please

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Fri Dec 21 10:52:10 MST 2007

That's exactly what I assumed it was, Alan, until I later called someone who
immediately suggested "cracked plate".  And that's when I started getting
worried and went back to the customer's house to check after I finished the
last job of the day.

I did check the block when I was tuning and didn't see any gaps between the
frame and block.  I'll inspect it more thoroughly when I go back (if it's
still there).

Annie Grieshop