explanation(s), please

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Fri Dec 21 11:04:37 MST 2007

I looked for that but didn't see anything obvious.  Would it be readily
visible or should I have taken off my bifocals to see really tiny stuff? <g>

The times I've seen cast iron crack or break, it's been pretty durned
obvious.  But it's been either in old verticals or large machinery, not in
grands plates.  So I might not know how to look for the signs and omens.

Annie Grieshop