tuning pianos in Florida

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Dec 21 20:37:28 MST 2007

Where I am in Minnesota, I'm at 45 Degrees North Latitude. Today
sunrise was at 7:46am and sunset was 4:32pm, so we got about 1.5 hours
less daytime here than in Tampa.  I'm not certain, but I'd bet that on
summer solstice we get 1.5 hours more than Tampa.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN
(-92.8156 west longitude, 45.0657 north latitude)