On the 23rd day of December

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 14:10:29 MST 2007

Just a thought about that first line... still trying to get the closest
rhyme to "Partridge"; how about this modification; "From a Parsonage that
wants it fixed free"... (a parsonage being a rector, church house, etc.)
 Also, if a piano came to you for 25 days, don't you have 25 pianos?
(Sorry, I don't want to open Pandora's box!)
Merry Christmas to all and thanks for the fun!
Larry Trischetta