On the 23rd day of December

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 23 17:00:43 MST 2007

Hi Larry

    Just a thought about that first line... still trying to get the closest
    rhyme to "Partridge"; how about this modification; "From a Parsonage
    that
    wants it fixed free"... (a parsonage being a rector, church house, etc.)

Ok.. I buy this... final versions will be so amended.. or is that
appended... ?

     Also, if a piano came to you for 25 days, don't you have 25 pianos?
    (Sorry, I don't want to open Pandora's box!)

ROLF§§§!

    Merry Christmas to all and thanks for the fun!
    Larry Trischetta

Same to you one and all !

Cheers
RicB