plates, flying and otherwise

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Dec 23 18:35:25 MST 2007

I had to ask, didn't I.  Maybe I should go back to being an historian -- all
that stuff's already dead....... <g>

Thanks, John!  But let me get this straight:  are you saying that the
pinblock separated and took the plate with it?  Or were those two separate
events?  That's a possibility I hadn't considered previously.  Gosh, how
many ways can a piano come apart?

Piano schrapnel -- aargh!

Annie