No subject

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 24 11:15:26 MST 2007

Just a comment on your message, not to do with the content, but the fact you
signed it
so well that I know where you are.  Very curious as to where people who post
here are from.
Wondering if there is a reason why places aren't often mentioned.
Occasionally , some from
Florida, or other places that think they have unique weather conditions
where piano is concerned
will tell us where they are from, but generally not.  I for instance am from
the frozen north in Canada,
and our weather conditions are extreme, to say the least, and I'm supposing
that other places where
the weather is more stable , people may think that mention of weather is
redundant .   Here in Canada,
weather is a great topic of conversation most of the time.  Curious as to
weather conditions encountered
around the continent, and even world wide , making piano service unique to
those conditions. Also,
wondering if different conditions affect useful longevity of pianos,
generally. I've been asked these type
questions on occasion, and didn't have a very good answer. ( just guessed )

Carl / Winnipeg, Canada.