Oscar Peterson

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 25 17:40:27 MST 2007

You mean like in Mary Had A Little Lamb?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

I never could get used to this form of jazz because WHERE THE HELL IS THE MELODY ?

I really don't play BUT I could probably come up with something like he is doing!

No offense to anyone who likes this form of jazz but being my teenage years was the 60's and 70's, this sounds like something composed on cocaine or pot.

Tom Driscoll wrote:

Ahhhh----So long Big Man.

    Tom D.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Ebo12xg4ws

--

Duaine Hechler

Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ

Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding

Associate Member of the Piano Technicians Guild

Reed Organ Society Member

St. Louis, MO 63034

(314) 838-5587

dahechler at charter.net

www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com

--

Home & Business user of Linux - 9+ years