Automobile Laptop Mount

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Tue Dec 25 16:45:56 MST 2007

Hi Jim,

I made one from a "dead" plastic music stand desk--but that was for my RV.
It works rather well. I got an anti slip mat from the local dollar store
and even on washboard roads my laptop stays on the stand. I also cushioned
it with some cheap foam pads made for washing dishes--last things I want is
my hard drive to crash, my usb ports--or my power adapter connection to fail.

Cost two bolts, two wing nuts, three washers, an anti slip mat, some time
with a jig saw, a file to take off the raw edges and a drill to place holes
in appropriate locations. Perhaps $3.00 in all?

It seems to be holding up well as I've driven 30,000 kilometers with it in
place. It takes under a minute to install it--and even less time to remove it.

At 09:40 PM 12/25/2007 +0000, you wrote:
> Merry Christmas All,        If anyone remembers the name of the folks that
>sell these I would appreciate knowing who they are.   Jim Arnold No virus
>found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.  Version:
>7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.8/1196 - Release Date: 12/25/2007 12:18
PM
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner