Automobile Laptop Mount

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 10:46:33 MST 2007

On Dec 25, 2007 3:40 PM, <kb8vvt at comcast.net> wrote:

>  Merry Christmas All,
>      Several months ago someone on the list mentioned an inexpensive
> mobile laptop mount.  I've searched the archives and can't seem to find that
> post.  If anyone remembers the name of the folks that sell these I would
> appreciate knowing who they are.
>
> Jim Arnold

I recall mentioning one from DuluthTrading.com and there's several choices
at http://www.mobilegear.com/
also at www.policelaptopstands.com the original thread was about car desks
if you want to look it up in the archives.

Mike
People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those of us who are
doing it.
Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404