Oscar Peterson

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 21:01:06 MST 2007

One thing is certain, if you can't hear it you'll never play it.  Peterson
was one of the true greats, maybe the greatest jazz pianist ever.  I'm
saddened not only that you can't appreciate it, but that unable to
appreciate it or understand it you choose to denigrate not only the music
but the man.  On a day such as this is, and when the world mourns the loss
of a true legend, shame on you.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com