Zither tuning

LeAnn leann-guyton at t-online.de
Thu Dec 27 13:44:56 MST 2007

Hi, I'm new to the list and am not a piano tuner...but I found your
list when searching for info about zither tuning.

I've just acquired a 38-string concert zither and I need to figure out
how to tune it!  Do any of you have a tuning chart?  I gather that my
zither (a 7/22 Luftresonanz-Zither) would be tuned in the "Viennese"
mode?

Thanks very much for your help...looking forward to learning more,

LeAnn
www.wavegarden.net

"What if we discover that our present way of life is irreconcialable
with our vocation to become fully human?"  Paulo Freire

LeAnn
Ubierstraße 43
D-53173 Bonn
+49(0)228.956.2226