Zither tuning

Gary Fluke gary.fluke at verizon.net
Thu Dec 27 22:31:59 MST 2007

LeAnn,

I am strictly an aural tuner, but there is an electronic tuner that may work for you.  It is the Korg LCA 120 and it is available in the States for $90 U.S.  I have never tried it, but it is said to work pretty well.  There are those on this list who know way more than I about electronic tuners, however I believe that the limited range of 38-notes that are neither very high nor low do not present too much of a challenge for the less expensive tuning devices.

By the way, I loved the wooden flute sound I heard on your website.

Gary Fluke
Snohomish, WA