Zither tuning

baoli liu baoli_liu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 11:08:28 MST 2007

Hello LeAnn,

My wife and my daughter are both Chinese Zither
players and i have the honor to tune for them
regularly.Since i am a piano tuner,i usually tune
zithers by ear.i ever tried to use Tunelab97,a
shareware to tune pianos and the result was
excellent.it may take you a while to figure out how to
modify the tuning curve though.
the software can be used on laptop and desktop as
well.
thanks!
Baoli,